Our Strategic Plan
Strategic Priority: High Quality Early Learning
GOAL: Children birth through age 8 have equitable access to developmentally appropriate, high-quality early learning.
- Promote and expand NAEYC Accreditation across all early childhood education programs in Arizona.
Strategic Priority: The Profession
GOAL: The early childhood profession exemplifies excellence and is recognized as vital and performing a critical role in society.
- Participate as a leader in the professional preparation and development efforts in Arizona, including Career and Technical Education Programs, Institutes of Higher Education, and the professional development system.
Strategic Priority: Organizational Advancement
GOAL: AzAEYC is a highly valued, credible, and visible membership organization and systems partner.
- Promote AzAEYC as a trusted and productive collaborator and partner in early childhood education efforts in Arizona.
Strategic Priority: Organizational Excellence
GOAL: AzAEYC reflects excellence in all aspects of organizational health and vitality and functions as a high performing inclusive organization.
- Work with affiliate chapters and membership hubs to best serve the needs of Arizona.
Strategic Priority: Leadership and Innovation
GOAL: AzAEYC cultivates leadership and incubates innovation strategies that propel the workforce, profession, and systems of early learning.
- Recognize and celebrate uniqueness and excellence in our profession.