Why join NAEYC/AzAEYC?
NAEYC/AzAEYC supports all who care for, educate, and work on behalf of young children by advocating for what we know to be right for children and for educators. Wherever you are in your journey, there’s an NAEYC membership for you!
Stay current with the latest research
All members save 20% on all products in the NAEYC catalog and online store. NAEYC is the leader in publishing books and multimedia based on current research for early childhood educators. You’ll also receive reduced rates for conferences and other professional development opportunities, including NAEYC’s Annual Conference.
AzAEYC members receive discounts on AZToolkit, a subscription website packed with resources built specifically for the early ed profession. Log in to ONE site and quickly find everything you need to run your program right at your fingertips.
Build your network in Arizona and beyond
Affiliates are leading voices for early childhood education in their communities or state legislatures. Attend local and state Affiliate conferences, professional development events, and networking opportunities. Help AzAEYC work to raise understanding and support for high-quality early childhood education among policy makers and the public.
Advance your career
NAEYC offers many opportunities for members to get involved. Like to write? Be a consulting editor for publications. Interested in building the ECE community? AzAEYC offers volunteer leadership opportunities through board membership.
NAEYC/AzAEYC offers several membership categories. Which one is right for you? NAEYC/AzAEYC benefits to educators across the state and the country. Join us!
Entry (Digital) Level Membership ($30)
Entry Level membership is a digitally-based introduction to NAEYC and its diverse professional resources. Are you a student or young professional joining NAEYC for the first time? This is where to start!
- Access to content you can use right away—such as ideas for implementing developmentally appropriate practice, fostering strong family engagement, and more— through NAEYC digital resources.
- Access to HELLO, home of NAEYC’s Interest Forums, where you can connect with members who share your specific passion.
- Discounted insurance offerings through the Trust for Insuring Educators (TIE), including professional liability insurance, home, auto, and more.
- 20 percent discount on all orders from NAEYC’s online store, as well as access to exclusive member-only resource sales during the year.
- Exclusive access to member-only sessions at NAEYC events, including the member-only lounge at Annual Conference and the member-only hour in the exhibit hall.
- Discounted office supplies through Office Depot and OfficeMax, including technology products, office essentials, furniture, and more.
- Registration opportunities for member-only events, including our Public Policy Forum, which brings members together in Washington, DC, to advance federal and state early childhood policy.
- 15 percent tuition reduction with Walden University. Conditions apply, visit this page for more information.
Standard Membership ($69)
NAEYC Standard membership ensures you’re fully equipped as a professional, with the latest resources, events, research, discounts, and more. Benefits at the Standard level include ALL Entry Level benefits, plus:
- A print subscription to one of NAEYC’s award-winning periodicals. Choose from five issues of Young Children (YC) or five issues of Teaching Young Children (TYC).
- One complimentary NAEYC book, published and selected by NAEYC, delivered to you during your membership year.
- Registration discounts for NAEYC’s events, including our Annual Conference and Professional Learning Institute.
- One complimentary registration for one NAEYC online professional learning course during your membership year.
- Full access to the digital archive of Young Children, which allows you to browse and download issues dating back to 1956 through 2015.
Premium Membership ($150)
NAEYC Premium membership provides unparalleled access to NAEYC’s robust suite of member benefits. Premium members receive ALL benefits at the Entry and Standard levels, in addition to:
- Print subscriptions to both of NAEYC’s award-winning periodicals, Young Children (YC) and Teaching Young Children (TYC).
- A total of four complimentary handpicked publications by NAEYC and delivered to you during your membership year, as well as one $22 coupon towards the purchase of a publication of your choice (for a total of 5 free books each year!).
- Complimentary registration for two NAEYC online professional learning courses during your membership year.
- Exclusive access to VIP events, such as book signings and networking sessions, at NAEYC’s Annual Conference and Professional Learning Institute.
Family Membership ($35)
This is an exciting membership option designed for members outside of the early learning profession, including parents, family members, and early childhood advocates. Benefits include:
- Access to exclusive NAEYC content specifically for families. Looking for high-quality early learning centers? Wondering how best to support your child’s learning once they get home from school? This is the membership option for you!
- Access to NAEYC’s Interest Forums, where you can connect with members to learn about specific topics in early childhood. A great resource for families!
- Discounted insurance offerings, including home, auto, and life insurance.
- 20 percent discount on all orders from NAEYC’s online store, as well as access to exclusive member-only sales during the year.
NEW! Membership Auto-Renewal
It’s now easier to make sure your membership and benefits never lapse. During the join and renewal process, select to renew your membership automatically each year.